NTC Exam Registration Deadline: The National Teaching Council (NTC) has announced that the registration deadline for the Teacher Licensure Examination has been extended to August 7th, 2023. Previously, the deadline was set for July 31st, 2023.
The examination is set to begin in September this year based on the new reforms. Candidates who have papers to rewrite will also get the opportunity to register and write during the same period.
NTC Exam Registration Deadline
Eligibility for the Licensure Examination.
Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit. The candidates are to apply on-line at exams.ntc.gov.gh and
complete the application form for the licensure examination.
2. Fees for registration:
a). The fees for registration is 450gh for fresh candidates.
Payment can be made at any branch of Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide or Mobile money payment can be made through the short code *772*51# across all networks.
For in banking payment, candidates must notify the bank as re-sitting one, two or three papers.
• Take Pin and Serial No. from the Bank after payment.
• Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
• Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
• Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
• Review information provided and submit.
• Print Summary of the inputs made.
• Read the examination regulations and tick the tick-box before submission.
3. Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secured after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination