Ackah disclosed this in an interview with Kumasi based Oyerepa FM.
He is quoted as saying “it’s true, I have resigned as Accra rep of Asante Kotoko, I can no longer be a member of this management, and it’s a personal reason”.
Ackah has served in various capacities for Kotoko and also handled a similar role for the local premier league side Medeama SC in 2012.
Edmund Ackach was appointed the club Accra Rep as well as Nana Kwame Danquah as his deputy in 2018, was very instrumental during the Asante Kotoko Africa ccampaign.
He forms part of the new management that include:
Kotoko Management Team:
- Mr George Amoako- Chief Executive Officer
- Lawyer Samuel Sarfo Duku- Director of Communications
- Isaac Donkor- Director of Operations
- Dr Jerry Pratt Newtown- Medical Officer
- Mr Yaw Amo Sarpong- Policy Analyst
- Edmund Ackah- Greater Accra Representative
- Nana Kwame Dankwah- Deputy Greater Accra Representative
- Caleb Adams- Psychologist
- Miss Rose Padmore Yeboah- Administrative Manager
- Miss Lucy Josephine Andoh- Deputy, Administrative
- Nana Akwesi Gyambibi- Special Assistant to the Executive Chairman